Gyeonggi agroFood Institute, an organization which oversees operation of school feeding support project of Gyeonggi-do’s excellent environmentally friendly agricultural products, aims to increase public interest, secure transparency and maintain stability and reliability by selecting participating companies fairly and managing•supervising distribution•supply.
Establish a consultation system which involves producers∙consumers(schools)∙civic groups ∙city/county school feeding support centers∙administration organizations
Operate a consultation body for operation of environmentally friendly school feeding which consists of producers, administration organizations (province, education council and the Foundation), civic groups and city/county school feeding support centers etc. in order to explore ways to develop an environmentally friendly school feeding system.
Propose and deliberate policies regarding school feeding and find direction for developing school feeding support project through discussions over current.
Composition and role
- Composition :
- Standing consultation body consisting of producers, consumers(schools), civic groups and city/county school feeding support centers and administration organizations
- Members :
- within 10 persons
- Role :
- advice, deliberation and coordination of opinions over management•supervision of operation process, development of a feeding system through policy proposals etc.
- Meeting :
- Regular meeting, 4 times a year(quarterly) / temporary (if required by ½ or more of members)
A meeting for strengthening environmentally friendly school feeding network
Create a place of communication to share problems and operate projects constructively through mutual exchange of members participating in environmentally friendly school feeding. Pursue development of the school feeding project of environmentally friendly agricultural products such as identifying problems regarding company’s project performance at the stage of merchandising•delivery and making improvement plans, management of claims and making plans for efficient operation.
- Project Period :
- March ~ December 2017
- Project subjects :
- producers, consumers and participating companies (merchandising•delivery), city/county school feeding support centers, relevant organizations etc.
- Project contents :
- - Create places of mutual communication for participating parties in Gyeonggi-do’s environmentally friendly school feeding project respectively
- Make constructive plans through discussions over problems of project operation and matters for improvement
Workshop for representatives of relevant organizations
- Project overview
- It is a place for nurturing interest in environmentally friendly school feeding and agriculture through lectures by business incubation experts and inducing improvement plans through debates and discussions over current issues and difficult problems related to performance of projects.
- Project overview
- - Project Period :
- June 2017.
- - Project subjects :
- Relevant organizations and groups such as administration organizations, producers, consumers(nutrition teachers•parents), participating companies etc.
- - Project contents :
- Lectures related to environmentally friendly school feeding, discussions over current issues and difficult problems by organization etc.